Editorial Content Manager / Fluent English / H/F Based in Paris (75)
Leading international group in IT services and consulting sector, we are present on all continents. We seek to strengthen the web team of our Group Corporate Communications Department based in Paris.
Report directly to the Group Web team leader, you are responsible for the overall production of different content offered on our various sites and tailored to target customers: from decision makers (CEO, CIO ...) to Technology Project Manager. You work closely with web teams located worldwide to ensure overall editorial consistency. Your main activities will include:
Manage content (in English) on the Group website (daily):
o Define an editorial calendar, in coordination with marketing teams, sales, and internal and external communications.
o Provide leadership for local editorial teams
o Produce relevant content and improve the overall consistency
o Identify best practices of the sites of competitors
o Create, develop and manage compelling , clear and SEO-friendly content
o Coordinate with the design and publishing teams to continually improve the sites, while ensuring quality control
Ensure the promotion and content sharing: across internal web teams worldwide drawing on the collaborative uses of a dedicated SharePoint, site...
Develop strategies for increasing traffic with the ultimate goal lead generation: newsletters, optimizing content for SEO, supporting, advertising team...
Develop KPI Web Analytics: creating monthly reports for top management and communication, statistical analysis to provide recommendations to the marketing...
- Online expert, with big interest in new technologies (social media), including functional understanding of web usability standards and best practices
- A first successful experience of website management, if possible in a international context
- Strong editorial experience and ability to understand and edit content of a services company, with excellent writing & editing skills
- Top Class education (business schools, CELSA, or universities with global scale).
- Able to manage complexity and work collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Perfect English and good French, written and oral
To apply, please contact us stating the reference FBBD-06A:
Altaïde, Laure Dalbarade, 5, rue Daunou 75002 Paris
E-Mail: @ firstname.lastname@example.org
URL TrackBack de cette note:
Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Editorial Content Manager / Fluent English / H/F Based in Paris (75):